As a Full Conference Management Service Provider, we offer the following range of professional services to our clients:
1. Destination Selection: India is an exotic conference destination. World class luxury hotels and resorts, state of the art conference halls and equipment, scintillating locales for pre and post conference tours and a fascinating history - India has it all. Based on your requirement, we select the best destination to suit your event, conference or convention.
2. Site / Venue Screening and Planning: We research and identify the best properties, as defined by our client's criteria and by utilizing our conference site database. Site visits are undertaken to evaluate the accommodation, meeting space, special attractions, accessibility to public transportation, local subcontractors general logistics and overall image of the venue.
3. Conference Negotiations: CFPL professionals negotiate the best conference package keeping the cost factor in mind, at the same time not compromising in the quality of service.
4. Exhibit and Display Management: We organize and manage all equipment, hall set up and décor and all other displays as required and specified by our clients.
5. Promotion and Printing: We assist in designing and printings of all the collaterals for the event /conference as per the requirement.
6. Pre - Conference Arrangements: Assistance in all pre - conference communication and on - site registrations.
7. Protocol: We deploy our trained staff to meet, greet and assist all the delegates as per our client's requirements. Pick up and drop services are provided as per specifications.
8. Audio / Visual Requirements: State of the art equipment is arranged and managed by CFPL professional. Beta projectors, On-line translation systems, Hi - fidelity public address and music systems - we will manage it all for you.
9. Transport and Travel Management: As a leading Travel Agent and Tour Operator, we can completely undertake As a leading Travel Agent and Tour Operator, we can completely undertake all your ground and air transport requirements along with the logistics.
10. Accommodation: Professional assistance in providing negotiated and most cost effective deals for the desired accommodation required for your event.
11. Food and Beverage Management: We manage all Food and Beverage functions both on an off site. Creative theme menus from simple fare to production of extravagant and first class dining experiences can be arranged.
12. On Site Staffing: Availability of skilled staff for co ordination and thorough follow up during and post the event.
13. Simultaneous Translation: Using state of the art on line translation systems and the best interpreters, we facilitate simultaneous translation according to our client's specifications.
14. Special Services: We can arrange Guides, Interpreters, Ushers and other skilled manpower as per requirements.
15. International Meeting / Conference Management: Through our vast network of overseas agents, we are in a position to organize international conferences Dealer meets of any size and volume.
16. Theme Dinners and Entertainment: In line with India's vast cultural heritage and traditional art forms, we organize various forms of cultural performances and arrange dining according to various themes .
17. Pre and Post Conference Tours: A country so vast, India represents diversity in all it's forms - people, religions, customs and geography. She begins with the highest peaks and descends across mighty vastness and rolling planes to submerge into not one but three seas. Beaches, Deserts, Snowcapped Mountains, Backwater canals, Glacial meadows - India has it all. We can organize pre and post conference tours to any location in India or it's Neighbouring countries.
You will be accommodated in five or four-star hotels of international standard providing an excellent services.
All kind of Luxury Cars, Micro Bus, Mini or Large Deluxe Coaches with well dressed Driver at your disposal.
The food available in India is as diverse as its culture, its racial structure, its geography and its climate. The essence of good Indian cooking revolves around the appropriate use of aromatic spices. The skill lies in the subtle blending of a variety of spices to enhance rather than overwhelm the basic flavor of a particular dish. These spices are also used as appetizers and digestives.
Get 10% off on booking